Call 866.524.3540 or
Temperature@lert's ZPoint Cellular Edition monitors the ambient temperature in your server room, refrigerator/freezer, lab, commercial property, or any other location and alerts you via email, telephone, and text message when the sensor readings rise or fall outside your acceptable range. Configure your alerts, thresholds, and other indicators in Sensor Cloud, our web-based reporting dashboard.
Connect up to 4 wired AND 15 ZPoint Wireless sensors to the unit. Temperature@lert's ZPoint Cellular Edition connects to an electrical outlet. No PC or network configuration is required!
Plug & Play:
The Cellular device is easy to install without any network setup. Includes SIM card & data plan.
Receive notification of sensor readings by email, phone, or SMS.
SCALABLE Sensor Network:
Add up to 15 ZPoint Wireless sensors using the same gateway.
Multiple Sensor Types:
Use a wide array of environmental sensors available (Power, Flood, CO2, Soil Moisture).
Fault tolerance with battery backup and Store & Forward of sensor readings if power or service outages occur.
Detailed log files enable audit control and corrective action notation to meet compliance and regulatory requirements.
Every product comes with enterprise-level tech support and a money-back guarantee.
Protected by U.S. Patent Nos. 7,952,485; 8,547,226; 8,248,252; 8,599,012; and 8,779,926. Additional patents pending.
Shown below is the Devices tab:
1) These are the headers for each section in the table found in the Device List tab. The pertinent ones are Status, Last reading, and the interval between temperature readings.
2) These are the status messages per device. The values are either Normal or Alarm!
3) These are the controls that allow you to delete the device from your account, view the settings for that device, or change that device's settings.
Viewing the status of one your Temperature@lert devices brings you to the page below:
1) The device status displays all of the pertinent information for that specific device.
2) Lists the last 10 temperature readings recorded by your device.
3) A graph that shows your recorded temperature readings over time.
4) You may change the time interval that the chart displays.
5) This is a link that will take you to the export data page (discussed below).
Viewing the Sensor Alerts of one your Temperature@lert device's sensors brings you to the page below:
1) Allows you to return to view the device and choose other sensors.
2) This is the status message for this sensor's alerts. The values are either Normal or Alarm!
3) These are the action types for your sensor's alerts. You are able to edit or delete them.
4) Click this to add a new alert for this sensor.
Below is the Add a New Alert page:
1) Name your alert and select your alert frequency, continuous alerts are available at an additional cost.
2) Set your alert's conditions, whether it's temperature, humidity, or another parameter and which threshold signifies a breach.
3) Choose your notification type and select "send on clear also" to be alerted when parameter has returned to normal status.
4) Make sure to save your alert!
When you choose to export data for a sensor, you will see this page below:
1) The start and end date range will export all of the recorded data for the selected sensor starting from the start date and ending in the end date.
2) You can export your data into Microsoft Excel format.
Shown below is the Users tab:
1) This bar shows names, usernames, emails, and roles of users you have set.
2) The role of the user is chosen by you. Each role has different permissions. You are able to edit and delete users as you'd like.
3) Add new user buttons allows you to add multiple users.
Shown below is the Reports tab:
1) Pick type of report being sent as well as how often to send the report.
2) Each report can have different recipients, just set their email and type of report.
3) Add new user subscription allows you to add other users who need reports for your device.
Shown below is the My Account tab:
1) Select your default view of either the map or list for when you login.
2) This profile section is information pertaining to your account.
3) Password is changeable online if you would like to set it to a different one.
4) Pause your account when you do not need it. Login when you're ready to reactivate to just unpause your account.
*To verify the error of a specific sensor, a NIST calibration report should be purchased.
**Each ZPoint wireless sensor has a built in temperature sensor and 2 external jacks that allow
a total of over 50 individual sensors on one Cellular Edition
You Are Protected:
Just want to say kudos Temperature@lert!
I just received my orders yesterday and set up the Cellular edition. This morning I played around with it, setting the alerts (threshold, notification, etc.) and for test, I switched off the air conditioning. In less than an hour I was already notified in all three modes (email, phone, sms) that the threshold has been breached. What an awesome product. Two thumbs up for me.
One thing I noticed though is there is no selection for UAE country calling code (+971) in the selection for phone & sms notification. In fact there are only a few selections to choose from.
But in all, I highly recommend Temperature@lert! Never been easier. Thanks.
We purchased this product when our existing temperature monitoring system failed to notify us because of a glitch in its e-mail notification system. We realized we needed a secondary monitoring system that wasn't dependent on our local systems. We found temperature @lert to be exactly what we needed. Quick and easy setup, and it just works! We schedule weekly tests for temperature, and monthly tests for power failure and failure to report. We get called, e-mailed, and sent a text without fail. Peace of mind with a low monthly monitoring cost. What's not to love?
Perfect for RVs and gives me peace of mind. In the past, I had an accident and the power went out in my RV and luckily I got back to my pets in time. Now with this device, I have peace of mind and no longer worry about it. It's a wonderful device to use for this! Many thanks to your company!
Just moved in to a new site and was not certain about performance of electrical, a/c and other environmental factors in the server room. Set device it up a few minutes. Saved us a week later when new a/c went down soon after installation.
I run a food truck in Boston and we were worried about how to make sure our truck fridges stayed at temperature all night. Given the possibility of food spoilage and ensuing loss of revenue, we were at looking for a solution that would allow us to easily monitor our temps. Enter Temperature Alert! I get a text every time the temp rises past a certain set level and can easily check on the status and address any issues. Definitely an essential part of our new system. Would highly recommend to anyone worrying about keeping something at temp!
Maintenance, Support & Updates for Temperature@lert temperature monitoring products are important components of our solution. If a problem arises, help is within easy and immediate access. This enables your organization to keep the servers, network and entire operation available and running for everyone.
For 1 year following the purchase of any Temperature@lert product, we offer 1 year warranty on hardware. In addition, Temperature@lert will provide unlimited technical support, notice of new products and services, periodic newsletters or update communications with special offers, which may provide benefit to the customer. Temperature@lert customers will enjoy full hardware replacement during the 1 year warranty period in case a product should fail to function properly during normal use (i.e. without tamper or damage).
After the first year, maintenance, support and software updates are optionally extendable thereafter on an annual basis, paid for in advance. Failure to renew this service in advance will lead to a loss of the above benefits. Reinstatement after the expiration date will incur an additional service fee. For additional information, please contact Temperature@lert support.
Temperature@lert ZPoint Wireless Sensor - Wireless Temperature Sensor
Temperature@lert Combination Temperature/Humidity Sensor
Temperature@lert Expanded Range Temperature Sensor
Temperature@lert Dry Media Temperature Buffer Vial - Medium
Dry Contact Sensor
Temperature@lert 12 VDC Car Power Adapter for Accessory Power Outlet
Temperature@lert 12 VDC to USB-Mini B Power Converter
External 9' Cellular Antenna
Temperature@lert NIST Calibration and Certification Service
NEED HELP? CALL 866-524-3540