Call 866.524.3540 or
30 day free trial, then just $7/month. Cancel Anytime
30 day free trial,then just $35/month. Cancel Anytime
Have an existing account? Click here to add this device to your account. Need International Coverage? Click here to add global coverage.
The WiFi Edition 350 is a Linux-based device that monitors temperature in your server room, lab, food service refrigerator, or other points of interest, and alerts you when the temperature rises or falls outside your acceptable range. Connect up to 4 wired sensors for each WiFi device.
Our Sensor Cloud dashboard enables you to remotely manage sensors – all in one place – for regulatory compliance and quality control. The WiFi 350 connects to your network via 802.11b/g wireless (or wired ethernet).
The WIFI device is easy to install and only requires AC power and a connection to your internet network (WiFi or Wired Ethernet).
Receive email, text messages, or phone alerts via Sensor Cloud if sensor readings are out of range and when the alert is cleared.
This Linux-based device includes source code under a derivative works license. Easily integrate sensor readings into your custom applications via text and XML.
Multiple Sensor Types:
Variety of environmental sensors available such as Temperature, Flood, and Humidity. Custom sensors available upon request.
Web-based Reporting Dashboard:
Sensor Cloud Dashboard adds additional alerts (phone calls, texts, emails), iPhone & Android apps, reports & compliance features.
Store, access, and download readings locally for up to 7 days. Expandable up to 6 years with Sensor Cloud.
Every product comes with enterprise-level tech support and a money-back guarantee.
Protected by U.S. Patent Nos. 7,952,485; 8,547,226; 8,248,252; 8,599,012; and 8,779,926. Additional patents pending.
Shown below is the Devices tab:
1) These are the headers for each section in the table found in the Device List tab. The pertinent ones are Status, Last reading, and the interval between temperature readings.
2) These are the status messages per device. The values are either Normal or Alarm!
3) These are the controls that allow you to delete the device from your account, view the settings for that device, or change that device's settings.
Viewing the status of one your Temperature@lert devices brings you to the page below:
1) The device status displays all of the pertinent information for that specific device.
2) Lists the last 10 temperature readings recorded by your device.
3) A graph that shows your recorded temperature readings over time.
4) You may change the time interval that the chart displays.
5) This is a link that will take you to the export data page (discussed below).
Viewing the Sensor Alerts of one your Temperature@lert device's sensors brings you to the page below:
1) Allows you to return to view the device and choose other sensors.
2) This is the status message for this sensor's alerts. The values are either Normal or Alarm!
3) These are the action types for your sensor's alerts. You are able to edit or delete them.
4) Click this to add a new alert for this sensor.
Below is the Add a New Alert page:
1) Name your alert and select your alert frequency, continuous alerts are available at an additional cost.
2) Set your alert's conditions, whether it's temperature, humidity, or another parameter and which threshold signifies a breach.
3) Choose your notification type and select "send on clear also" to be alerted when parameter has returned to normal status.
4) Make sure to save your alert!
When you choose to export data for a sensor, you will see this page below:
1) The start and end date range will export all of the recorded data for the selected sensor starting from the start date and ending in the end date.
2) You can export your data into Microsoft Excel format.
Shown below is the Users tab:
1) This bar shows names, usernames, emails, and roles of users you have set.
2) The role of the user is chosen by you. Each role has different permissions. You are able to edit and delete users as you'd like.
3) Add new user buttons allows you to add multiple users.
Shown below is the Reports tab:
1) Pick type of report being sent as well as how often to send the report.
2) Each report can have different recipients, just set their email and type of report.
3) Add new user subscription allows you to add other users who need reports for your device.
Shown below is the My Account tab:
1) Select your default view of either the map or list for when you login.
2) This profile section is information pertaining to your account.
3) Password is changeable online if you would like to set it to a different one.
4) Pause your account when you do not need it. Login when you're ready to reactivate to just unpause your account.
*To verify the error of a specific sensor, a NIST calibration report should be purchased.
I own a meat shop and the device works amazing! I subscribed to sensor cloud and the website's sensor cloud is much more useful than the iOS app. You can not change settings or view all of the temperatures at once in this app. It needs more features. And an HD version for the iPad. Also the For tech support, They never answered their phone and they took days to respond to e-mails. They really need to work on their tech support. I did like the device so much that I bought a second one for the rest of my freezers.
Our AC in the computer room shut off unexpectedly, and the temperature in the room quickly rose. I went on line, and ordered this device. It does exactly what I want: Constant Monitoring, High Temp Alerts, and a daily summary.
We are using the system to monitor the refrigerators at our restaurant. The system works great, really does a nice job, simple, easy to set up. The only suggestion I have is regarding the output file that is emailed each day. It is not in a format that can be easily opened in excel. A simple csv output option would be nice. Perhaps this could be incorporated into a future firmware upgrade.
We bought a wifi unit to monitor the temp. at our home while we are away. After a slight initial start up problem, Temp. Alert technical support had the unit set up and running in a matter of minutes. It communicates directly with our router via a WIFI connection. We have been getting our daily reports first thing in the morning as advertised. If the furnace does not come on for any reason on a sub-zero night, we will know in plenty of time to have a service technician look into the problem for us.
Ordering was simple and easy. Paid for two day shipping so I could install in a weekend home and have peace of mind. Could not get install to work and there is no support on the weekends. Now I am stuck with waiting another week hoping I don't have issues. I may have a solution to try this weekend but if that does not work it does not seem worth keeping. Seems to be designed for corporate use not second homes. Email support offered during the week is slow and cumbersome.
Maintenance, Support & Updates for Temperature@lert temperature monitoring products are important components of our solution. If a problem arises, help is within easy and immediate access. This enables your organization to keep the servers, network and entire operation available and running for everyone.
For 1 year following the purchase of any Temperature@lert product, we will make available to you via our website, without charge, copies of any appropriate software updates or enhancements as they are released. In addition, Temperature@lert will provide technical support, notice of new products and services, periodic newsletters or update communications with special offers, which may provide benefit to the customer. Temperature@lert customers will enjoy full hardware replacement during the 1 year warranty period in case a product should fail to function properly during normal use (i.e. without tamper or damage).
After the first year, maintenance, support and software updates are optionally extendable thereafter on an annual basis, paid for in advance. Failure to renew this service in advance will lead to a loss of the above benefits. Reinstatement after the expiration date will incur an additional service fee. For additional information, please contact Temperature@lert support.
Temperature@lert Combination Temperature/Humidity Sensor
Temperature@lert Expanded Range Temperature Sensor
Passive PoE Injector
Temperature@lert NIST Calibration and Certification Service
Temperature@lert Dry Media Temperature Buffer Vial - Medium
NEED HELP? CALL 866-524-3540