Temperature@lert USB Edition is a low-cost, high-performance device that monitors the ambient temperature in your server room and alerts you via email when the temperature rises or falls outside your acceptable range.
The temperature sensor is accurate to within ±0.5°C and can report temperatures from -40°F to +200°F. Temperature@lert connects to your PC via an available USB port and runs as a windows service. Powered by your computer’s USB port, it never needs new batteries or an AC power adapter. The customizable alert message can be sent continuously or just once when an alert is triggered. Realtime graphing and XML support provide you with the tools you need to integrate temperature readings into websites and other third party applications. Works without any monthly fees or connect to our optional Sensor Cloud service for online viewing and smartphone apps.
Installs in under a minute:
▪ Real Time Temperature Alerts
▪ Pre-Calibrated Sensor
▪ Runs as a Windows Service
▪ No Batteries or AC Power Required
▪ Includes Free Software Upgrades for 1 Year
▪ Logs temperature readings to text and XML log files
▪ XML files can be easily integrated into custom applications
▪ Realtime temperature graph
▪ Choose Celsius or Fahrenheit
▪ Optional PC shutdown
▪ Run custom Power Shell scripts
▪ Log alerts to the PC's event log
▪ Support for SMTP authentication
▪ Ability to send to alerts to one or more email addresses
▪ Runs on Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 7, and 2008 Server (Contact us for Linux Drivers)
▪ NIST Traceable Certification now available!
Contact us for details. View example certificate Includes:
▪ USB Temperature Sensor
▪ Temperature@lert 4.0 Standard on CD-ROM
▪ Quick Start Guide
▪ Electronic Help Guide
▪ 1 Year of Support and Software Updates
▪ 1 Year Warranty on Hardware
▪ 30-day money back guarantee
Temperature@lert USB Edition monitors the ambient air temperature in server rooms, phone closets, network cabinets, computer rooms and data centers. Temperature@lert USB Edition can be located away from the host PC using any standard USB extension cable. Temperature@lert USB Edition will help protect valuable IT equipment by providing you with an early warning of temperature problems. It is the low-cost, high-performance choice of IT professionals world-wide.
Protected by U.S. Patent Nos. 7,952,485 & 8,248,252. Additional patents pending.