The Solar Cellular Edition, a weatherproof, environmentally-hardened, solar-powered temperature monitoring device ideal for remote locations and outdoor operations. The Solar Cellular Edition continues reporting temperature readings via its Sensor Cloud technology, regardless of available electrical sources. Additionally, it offers extended-life battery power, plus the latest software to ensure the device operates effectively and efficiently while remaining up to date. Like the original, this version of the product also transmits data over mobile data networks, meaning that it is not reliant upon a traditional Internet connection to continue monitoring and reporting temperature changes. Over-the-air updates are also available, allowing for remote software upgrades no matter where sensors are located.
The temperature sensor is accurate to within ±0.5°C and can report temperatures from -40°F to +200°F. There are optional industrial sensors: soil moisture, wind speed, tank level, tipping bucket, and more in development. Temperature@lert Solar Cellular Edition just magically turns on once it is placed in sunlight.
How it Works:
Using GSM cellular phone networks, Temperature@lert Outdoor Cellular Edition provides 24/7 monitoring to provide out of range temperature alerts to you via emails, text messages, and/or a telephone call. It will also alert you when the temperature returns to normal. Rechargeable batteries provide power when it’s dark or overcast for up to four weeks. Our fault- tolerant design means if our system ever fails to hear from your device, we'll alert you right away that something's not quite right. Plug-and-Play Smart Sensor options include Temperature, Humidity, Soil Moisture, Tipping Bucket, and Wind Speed. An optional contact closure output can replace one of the sensors.
You Are Protected:
If the battery ever runs low, the Temperature@lert Solar Cellular Edition can alert you to a low battery. No need to worry about telephone lines being downed from a storm - Temperature@lert Solar Cellular Edition transmits wirelessly over the GSM mobile phone networks. If our system ever fails to hear from your device, the HealthCheck feature will alert you right away that something's not quite right.
Shown below is the Device List tab:
1) These are the headers for each section in the table found in the Device List tab. The pertinent ones are Status, Last reading, the set High and Low benchmarks, and the interval between temperature readings.
2) These are the status messages per device. The values are either Normal or Alarm!
3) These are the controls that allow you to delete the device from your account, view the settings for that device, or change that device's settings.
Shown below is the My Account tab:
1) The preferences section of the My Account tab allows you to set your time zone as well as the temperature units you want to monitor (Celsius or Fahrenheit).
2) This is the email address associated with all of the devices in your account. You will get alerts to this email address in case the temperature exceeds your preferred range.
Viewing the status of one your Temperature@lert devices brings you to the page below:
1) The device status displays all of the pertinent information for that specific device. 2) Lists the last 5 temperature readings recorded by your device.
3) A graph that shows your recorded temperature readings over time. 4) You may change the time interval that the chart displays.
5) This is a link that will take you to the export data page (discussed below). 6) A detailed list of every attribute that is associated with the device. You may edit this at any time using the edit link (taking you to the edit device information page).
Below is the Edit Device Information page:
1) You may click on the view link to go back to the view device page.
2) The device ID is a unique numeric identifier used by Temperature@lert.
3) These are the high and low temperature ranges that you set for your device.
4) This is the email address that will receive email alerts if temperature exceeds your range.
5) You may also receive text messages by providing your cell phone number.
6) This is the phone number that will receive an actual phone call alerting you of the temperature changes outside your range.
7) This is the interval in minutes for how often you want your device to record temperatures.
8) The physical address is used to identify your device on your map upon login.
9) You may wish to share your temperature readings by making your personal Temperature@lert URL public.
10) You can set the alert frequency as you choose but we prefer you to receive alerts Every Time.
Below is the Export Data page
1) You may choose your device from a drop down list.
2) The start and end date range will export all of the recorded data starting from the start date and ending in the end date.
3) You may export your data into either Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel formats.
Maintenance, Support & Updates for Temperature@lert temperature monitoring products are important components of our solution. If a problem arises, help is within easy and immediate access. This enables your organization to keep the servers, network and entire operation available and running for everyone.
For 1 year following the purchase of any Temperature@lert product, we will make available to you via our website, without charge, copies of any appropriate software updates or enhancements as they are released. In addition, Temperature@lert will provide technical support, notice of new products and services, periodic newsletters or update communications with special offers, which may provide benefit to the customer. Temperature@lert customers will enjoy full hardware replacement during the 1 year warranty period in case a product should fail to function properly during normal use (i.e. without tamper or damage).
After the first year, maintenance, support and software updates are optionally extendable thereafter on an annual basis, paid for in advance. Failure to renew this service in advance will lead to a loss of the above benefits. Reinstatement after the expiration date will incur an additional service fee. For additional information, please contact Temperature@lert support.
NEED HELP? CALL 866-524-3540