Call 866.524.3540 or
Temperature@lert Cellular Edition is a high-performance device that monitors the ambient temperature in your server room, refrigerator, freezer, lab, vacation home, RV or other location alerts you via email, telephone, and text message when the temperature rises or falls outside your acceptable range.
The temperature sensor is accurate to within ±0.5°C and can report temperatures from -40°F to +200°F. The optional humidity sensor operates from 10% to 90%RH within ±3%RH. Temperature@lert Cellular Edition connects to an electrical outlet. No PC is required! No long term contracts. Month-to-month service. Start and stop anytime without any activation or cancellation fees.
How it Works:
When you plug the Temperature@lert Cellular Edition into a power outlet, it immediately begins transmitting temperature readings over the AT&T and T-Mobile cellular phone networks to our 24/7 monitoring system and Dashboard website. The monitoring system logs the current temperature and checks to see if it is outside your acceptable range. If the temperature is outside your acceptable range, the system alerts you via email, text message, and/or telephone call. It will also alert you if the temperature returns to normal. You can view the current temperature, temperature history, and set your alerts all from the Temperature@lert Dashboard website. Data is stored on our secure servers.
You Are Protected:
If the power ever goes out, the Temperature@lert Cellular Edition can alert you to a power loss and continue to transmit on its internal back-up power supply. No need to worry about telephone lines being downed from a storm - Temperature@lert Cellular Edition transmits wirelessly over the mobile phone networks. If our system ever fails to hear from your device, the HealthCheck feature will alert you right away that something's not quite right.
Shown below is the Devices tab:
1) These are the headers for each section in the table found in the Device List tab. The pertinent ones are Status, Last reading, and the interval between temperature readings.
2) These are the status messages per device. The values are either Normal or Alarm!
3) These are the controls that allow you to delete the device from your account, view the settings for that device, or change that device's settings.
Viewing the status of one your Temperature@lert devices brings you to the page below:
1) The device status displays all of the pertinent information for that specific device.
2) Lists the last 10 temperature readings recorded by your device.
3) A graph that shows your recorded temperature readings over time.
4) You may change the time interval that the chart displays.
5) This is a link that will take you to the export data page (discussed below).
Viewing the Sensor Alerts of one your Temperature@lert device's sensors brings you to the page below:
1) Allows you to return to view the device and choose other sensors.
2) This is the status message for this sensor's alerts. The values are either Normal or Alarm!
3) These are the action types for your sensor's alerts. You are able to edit or delete them.
4) Click this to add a new alert for this sensor.
Below is the Add a New Alert page:
1) Name your alert and select your alert frequency, continuous alerts are available at an additional cost.
2) Set your alert's conditions, whether it's temperature, humidity, or another parameter and which threshold signifies a breach.
3) Choose your notification type and select "send on clear also" to be alerted when parameter has returned to normal status.
4) Make sure to save your alert!
When you choose to export data for a sensor, you will see this page below:
1) The start and end date range will export all of the recorded data for the selected sensor starting from the start date and ending in the end date.
2) You can export your data into Microsoft Excel format.
Shown below is the Users tab:
1) This bar shows names, usernames, emails, and roles of users you have set.
2) The role of the user is chosen by you. Each role has different permissions. You are able to edit and delete users as you'd like.
3) Add new user buttons allows you to add multiple users.
Shown below is the Reports tab:
1) Pick type of report being sent as well as how often to send the report.
2) Each report can have different recipients, just set their email and type of report.
3) Add new user subscription allows you to add other users who need reports for your device.
Shown below is the My Account tab:
1) Select your default view of either the map or list for when you login.
2) This profile section is information pertaining to your account.
3) Password is changeable online if you would like to set it to a different one.
4) Pause your account when you do not need it. Login when you're ready to reactivate to just unpause your account.
Maintenance, Support & Updates for Temperature@lert temperature monitoring products are important components of our solution. If a problem arises, help is within easy and immediate access. This enables your organization to keep the servers, network and entire operation available and running for everyone.
For 1 year following the purchase of any Temperature@lert product, we offer 1 year warranty on hardware. In addition, Temperature@lert will provide unlimited technical support, notice of new products and services, periodic newsletters or update communications with special offers, which may provide benefit to the customer. Temperature@lert customers will enjoy full hardware replacement during the 1 year warranty period in case a product should fail to function properly during normal use (i.e. without tamper or damage).
After the first year, maintenance, support and software updates are optionally extendable thereafter on an annual basis, paid for in advance. Failure to renew this service in advance will lead to a loss of the above benefits. Reinstatement after the expiration date will incur an additional service fee. For additional information, please contact Temperature@lert support.
Temperature@lert 12 VDC Car Power Adapter for Accessory Power Outlet
Temperature@lert 12 VDC Car Power USB Adapter - Hard Wired
Temperature@lert Combination Temperature/Humidity Sensor
Temperature@lert Expanded Range Temperature Sensor
External 9' Cellular Antenna
Temperature@lert NIST Calibration and Certification Service
Temperature@lert Dry Media Temperature Buffer Vial - Medium
Dry Contact Sensor
Pressure Adapter Board & 12' Cable
NEED HELP? CALL 866-524-3540