Updating the WiFi-330 is a simple process. You will need
1. Access to your device via a web browser
2. The latest firmware, available from our downloads page
To update the device firmware:
1. Unzip the downloaded firmware file
2. Navigate to your device's setup page.
3. Click on the Help Tab.
4. Click on the "Upgrade Firmware" link
5. Enter the device username and password
6. Click "Choose File" and Select the unzipped firmware .bin file.
7. Click on "Upgrade Firmware Now"
The upgrade process takes approximately 3-5 minutes, and your device will reset twice. Do not power off the device during the flashing process, as this may render the device inoperable.
At the end of the process, you will see all of the lights on the device start to flash, then go solid one by one. The status light will then blink steadily.