1) Uninstall the software and delete the program files\temperature@lert folder.
2) Uninstall the drivers (Download the driver cleaning utility from our downloads section).
3) Unzip the files.
4) Run CDMUninstaller.gui by right clicking and choosing "run as administrator" (or just run if that option is not displayed) -no need to change any settings.
5) Click "Add", and then click "Remove Drivers".
4) Download the latest updates here.
5) Start Software and click "re-scan" on the settings tab.
6) Click save and apply.
With the most recent updates of Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 and related platforms, you may need to run the driver uninstaller again, and unplug and plug the device back in, and let the OS automatically detect drivers.