Thanks to popular request, You can now monitor your statuses and alerts through Twitter at no cost to you. As a continuation from our September 2011 Newsletter, it will be just a simple addition of a Twitter e-mail address. The process takes less than five minutes and then you will start receiving tweets.
Here's how you do it:
(1) Visit: http://twittercounter.com/pages/twittermail and you should see the following page.
(2) Proceed to click “Set up your TwitterMail account now”.
(3) You will then see the following form, which then you can create a TwitterMail address. It pre-generates one for you but you can change it. Then hit “Save Settings” and you will have your own TwitterMail e-mail address.
(4) Now take your TwitterMail address and add it to your monitoring device:
-For Wifi & USB Editions:
- In the "Mail to" field, separate each email address with a comma and no space. For example: email@example.com,user@TwitterMail.com
- Save your changes, and you're good to go!
-For Cellular Editions:
- Click “Add Action” and select “E-mail” and add your TwitterMail e-mail address
- Save your changes, and you’re all set!
As always, if you encounter any issues or have questions, feel free to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or you can always Tweet at us for live support @TempAlertHarry