Temperature@lert is currently seeking a support ninja to serve as the first line of defense for technical questions, customer service, and general projects related to deployment and development. We’re looking for problem solving, outside-the-box thinking, and a general “can do” attitude. No problem goes unsolved at Temperature@lert!
- The “front line” of help for customers that need extra assistance deploying/configuring our products.
- Work to create and manage an online support community to help reduce the number of direct customer inquiries.
- Identify ways to streamline the support process and identify new web-based technologies (like zendesk) we should deploy.
- Collaboration and communication with Marketing, Customer Operations, and Sales to deploy the most effective solution(s).
- Work on a variety of abstract and concrete ideas with different team members
- Self Learner, Hacker, Technology Advocate that can work on anything
- Experience working with interesting and successful products
- Excellent written and spoken English communication a MUST
- Permanent legal right to work in the US.
Does this sound like you?
Or perhaps someone you know that’s looking for an exciting career?
Send over your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll be in touch!